Dr. Milind Joshi had run the Memory clinic at Sion hospital where he has conducted the research on Alzheimer’s Dementia.
- Perception, storage and retrieval of the information is called as memory.
Importance of Memory:
- Good decision taking ability of an individual.
- Reduction in conflicts at personal as well as professional levels
Procedures in Memory Clinic:
- Interview of an individual along with family members: who has memory problems.
- Analysing the cause for memory lapses
- Investigations (if required) as per Doctor´s discretion.
- Counselling to patient and his/ her relatives on memory improvement.
- Medication as need based.
- Follow-up as per the doctor´s advice.
Teenage to Geriatric group.
Mon to Fri 5pm to 10pm (09819361229)
Please evaluate yourself for Alzheimer´s Dementia if you are suffering from following symptoms.
- Decreased concentration
- Forgetting recent events
- Failure to recognise known places, roads and identify relatives
- Inability to know time, date, month, year, season etc.
- Pacing and wandering
- Doing senseless activities
- Disinhibited behaviour
- Angry Outburst
- Inability to take care of personal hygiene
- Confusion in identifying day or night
- Depression etc.