Parents are preoccupied with their child’s progress and health throughout their life. If they are guided by simple solutions about their children’s educational and behavioral problems, they will able to overcome their anxieties and it will help them to build up a healthy parent child relationship.
To provide scientific information about the following child related problems.
- ?Disobedient Child - 2 hours per individual session
- Educational backwardness- ADHD, Mental retardation, etc. - 2 hours per individual session.
- Temper Tantrums - 1 hour per individual session.
- Bed-Wetting.- 1 hour per individual session.
- Punishment. - 1 hour per individual session.
- Emotional problems of Puberty & Adolescence. - 2 hours per individual session.
- Exam Fever- 1 hour per individual session.
- Role of Parents
- Faulty Attitudes of Parents.
- Over-Protection, etc.
- Role of a child
- Physical illnesses.
- Psychological illnesses.
- Preventive Aspect.
- Parental Counseling.
- Question - Answer Session.
Time Schedule for Workshop.
- 10.00 a.m. to 10.10 a.m. - Speaker’s introduction.
- 10.10a.m. to 11.00 a.m. - Teaching.
- 11.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m. - Tea break.
- 11.15 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Teaching.
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. - Lunch Break.
- 2 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. - Teaching.
- 3.00 p.m. to 3.15 p.m. - Tea break.
- 3.15 p.m. to 4.15 p.m. - Teaching.
- 4.15 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. - Question - Answer Session.
Age Group: Parents having children from the age group of 1 month to 19 years and those who are interested in the said topic.
Number of Participants: 20 to 25 / workshop.
- LCD projector with laptop attached to it with an operator.
- Collar Mike.
- Training center/ auditorium.