Worried about your child child's Educational and Behavioral problems?
During a child's developmental years, they are constantly growing and changing. It is imperative to note that one must keep this in mind when diagnosing and treating educational and behavioral disorders in children.
Signs of a child's Educational and Behavioral problems:
- Child is disobedient
- Child often breaks rules or gets in trouble
- Child does things that are risky or dangerous
- Child is impulsive or hyperactive
- Child has trouble paying attention
- Child makes repetitive spelling mistakes, takes wrong signs in Mathematics or cannot read properly.
- Child has repetitive, rigid, or strange behaviors
- Child is having problems in school
- Child is moody or sad
- Child has unrealistic thoughts, fears, or worries
- Child has eating or body image problems
- Child has sleeping problems
- Child has Bed-Wetting.
- Child's development is delayed
- Child has social problems
- Child may be abusing tobacco, alcohol, or drugs
- Child has Exam Fever
If your child has any of above symptoms, Please contact
Prior registration is must. Book your session today on: 09819361229
Dr Milind Joshi (Consultant Psychiatrist / Behavior Therapist / Counselor)
An interactive session will be held on How to identify and solve the child's Educational and Behavioral problems, on every Saturday and Sunday at Santacruz-west.
Aims and Objective:
To guide parents on how to tap child´s potentials and how to develop healthy parent child relationship.
- Child´s Study and behavioural problems
- Hyperactive child
- Childhood anxiety and Depression
- Nourishing child´s intelligence
- Learning Disorder / Dyslexia.
- Mobile and Computer De-addiction.
3 years to 19 years.
Timings: By appointment only.
||4:30 To 6:30pm on every Saturday.
||Sushma Clinic, The Academy Of Stress-Management and Parent-Child Guidance,
G1/3, Shefalee Society, Phirozshah Mehta Road, Santacruz-West, Mumbai-400054, India.
Topics mentioned in soft skills training programs Like stress management, conflict resolution , Time management etc. are conducted on group basis ( 2 or more than 2 people ) on mutual convenience and are conducted on week days as well as on saturdays.
Prior registration is must.
|Schedule Your Training today!